This classic radio-controlled post office style clock sets itself automatically. Radio-controlled clock features: Time adjusts automatically based on signal received from WWVB station in Fort Collins, Colorado. It automatically adjusts for daylight savings time. This clock receives signal throughout continental United States and most of Canada. It is very easy to operate this clock-- Insert AA battery then press time zone button. The clock will receive the signal and set itself overnight.
This clock requires one AA size battery to operate (not included). This clock is covered by a two year limited warranty covering workmanship and manufacturers defects. Please see the River City Clocks Warranty Page
for more information about the warranty.
- Sets itself automatically
- Automatically adjusts for daylight savings time
- Receives atomic clock time from atomic clock in Fort Collins, Colorado
- Works throughout the continental US and most of Canada
- Two year limited warranty covering workmanship and manufacturers defects.
Please Note: This item is covered by our Manufacturer's Warranties Return Policy
Made in People's Republic of China