FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: VIF-V189
Ship Weight: 77.0 lb
10+ in stock
Atlantic Rectangular Table
Item Number: VIFAH-189
Design: This Atlantic rectangular table offers seating for 4 or 6 people. The legs are specifically designed with curves to provide a unique look and feel to your garden.
Material: High Density Eucalyptus (or also known as Shorea in our line) is the premium grade of solid “Eucalyptus Gradis" hardwood, grown in 100 % well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There is little difference between High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) and Teak when broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute of High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It’s renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and decay.
- Wooden table is expertly kiln-dried and extremely durable for outdoor/indoor use.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is a hardwood growing naturally and plentifully in Asia Pacific protected forests.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay-resistant.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is also environmentally-friendly and harvested from protected forests
- Product Dimension: 59" L x 36" W x 29" H x 77 lbs.
- Carton Dimension: 62" L x 39" W x 6" H x 84 lbs.
|VIFAH Manufacturing Company began in 1995 when Dao Huynh, currently Chief Executive Officer, recognized the need for outdoor living products in the European markets. We have become a leading manufacturer for some of the world's most prestigious retailers and distributors in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia, South America, and Middle East.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty|
Item Weight77 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.