FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: VIF-V375
Ship Weight: 22.0 lb
10+ in stock
FSC Eucalyptus / 8 Slats
Item Number: VIFAH-375TILE
Design: The 8 slat design is one of the new designs introduced in 2009, offering a more affordable alternative to the classic 4 slat and 6 slat design. In this design, there are 8 vertical wood slats pre-screwed into the interlocking plastic base. This design provide a beautiful look for any outdoor decking projects, especially smaller areas such as balconies and small terraces.
Material: Our eucalyptus wood products are made of solid “Eucalyptus Grandis" hardwood, grown in 100 % well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). Eucalyptus Grandis, entirely different from the eucalyptus tree in the U.S., is as strong and as durable as the well-known Teak. On average, it is even from 10 to 20 percent more dense than Teak. With its density, straight grain, smooth finish, and honey color with subtle rose highlights, Eucalyptus Grandis is a first-rate choice for outdoor wood products.
Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor! You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no screws, or hammers are needed!
- Pattern: Eight horizontal slats per tile.
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, surrounding pools and hot tubs.
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and bathroom floors.
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable FSC Eucalyptus.
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant.
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation.
- Fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples or glue.
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and re-lay tiles.
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns.
- Wood slats permit water to flow through.
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow.
- Environmentally friendly non-endangered FSC Eucalyptus from controlled forests.
- Individual Tile dimensions: 12" L x 12" W x 1" H (inches) x 2 lbs
|VIFAH Manufacturing Company began in 1995 when Dao Huynh, currently Chief Executive Officer, recognized the need for outdoor living products in the European markets. We have become a leading manufacturer for some of the world's most prestigious retailers and distributors in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia, South America, and Middle East.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty|
Item Weight22 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.