FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: VIF-V488
Ship Weight: 21.9999 lb
10+ in stock
Premium Plantation Teak / 4 Slats
Item Number: VIFAH-488
Design: The 4 slat design is the original and classic design of deck tiles. In this design, there are 4 vertical wood slats pre-screwed into the interlocking plastic base. This design provides a timeless look for any outdoor decking project from small to large.
Material: Our products are made from teak grown in sustainable production throughout the seasonally dry tropics in forestry plantations. Plantation grown teak is not exactly the same with the old-growth teak, which is reputable for durability, structural strength, attractive appearance, and sanity smooth surface. However kiln drying allows for sustainable, plantation-grown teak to perform nearly on par with old-growth teak. Similar to the old-growth teak, plantation-grown teak has a rich golden color throughout its grain, and provides an elegant look for any outdoor wood products. It also has a lot of natural oils that make it water repellent, insect resistant, and suitable for use in exposed locations. The wood also has the unique qualities of not rotting or accumulating rust even when joined with metal.
Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor! You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no screws, or hammers are needed!
- Pattern: Four horizontal slats per tile.
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, pools and hot tubs.
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors and bathroom floors.
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable Premium Plantation Teak.
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant.
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation.
- Fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples or glue.
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and re-lay tiles.
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns.
- Wood slats permit water to flow through.
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow.
- Environmentally friendly Premium Plantation Teak from controlled forests.
- Individual Tile dimension: 12" L x 12" W x 1" H (inches) x 2 lbs
|VIFAH Manufacturing Company began in 1995 when Dao Huynh, currently Chief Executive Officer, recognized the need for outdoor living products in the European markets. We have become a leading manufacturer for some of the world's most prestigious retailers and distributors in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia, South America, and Middle East.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty|
Item Weight22 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.