FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: VIF-V187
Ship Weight: 33.0 lb
10+ in stock
Item Number: VIFAH-187
Design: Stylish Atlantic armchair is made of FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea). Sturdy furniture set is sure to enhance your patio décor. Wooden chairs are expertly kiln-dried and extremely durable for outdoor/indoor use.
Material: High Density Eucalyptus (or also known as Shorea in our line) is the premium grade of solid “Eucalyptus Gradis" hardwood, grown in 100 % well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There is little difference between High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) and Teak when broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute of High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It’s renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and decay.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable for outdoor/indoor use.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is environmentally friendly and harvested from protected forests
- Armchair Dimensions: 23" L x 23" W x 37" H (inches) x 24 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 40" L x 25" W x 6" H (inches) x 33 lbs.
|VIFAH Manufacturing Company began in 1995 when Dao Huynh, currently Chief Executive Officer, recognized the need for outdoor living products in the European markets. We have become a leading manufacturer for some of the world's most prestigious retailers and distributors in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia, South America, and Middle East.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty|
Item Weight33 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.