FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: VIF-V99
Ship Weight: 29.0 lb
10+ in stock
Balthazar Arm Chair
Item Number: VIFAH-99
Design: The VIFAH Balthazar Armchair let you spend your lazy days relaxing. Featuring beautiful FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) construction, this armchair boasts a comfortable design that can be enjoyed for years to come.
Material: High Density Eucalyptus (or also known as Shorea in our line) is the premium grade of solid “Eucalyptus Gradis" hardwood, grown in 100 % well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There is little difference between High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) and Teak when broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute of High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It’s renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and decay.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable for outdoor/indoor use.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea is mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea is environmentally friendly and harvested from protected forests.
- Chair Dimension: 23" L x 24" W x 35" H x 20 lbs.
- Carton Dimension: 34" L x 24" W x 5" H x 29 lbs.
|VIFAH Manufacturing Company began in 1995 when Dao Huynh, currently Chief Executive Officer, recognized the need for outdoor living products in the European markets. We have become a leading manufacturer for some of the world's most prestigious retailers and distributors in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia, South America, and Middle East.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty|
Item Weight29 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.