by MB QUART
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-MBQNK1116B
Ship Weight: 2.101 lb
10+ in stock
The Nautic Series 6.5 in. 120 Watt 2-Way Coaxial Speaker System with Matte Black Finish from MB Quart is an award-winning, high-end marine-certified premium coaxial speaker set for boat, RV and off-road vehicle audio installations. The speakers feature water-resistant midrange cones, titanium tweeters and rust-resistant connectors. The spider is weather-resistant while the speaker frames and integrated grilles are UV protected to help protect against color fade.Features:
- 120w Max
- 60w Rms
- Marine Certified--protected Against Sun Fade With Uva Paint Coating
- Conformal-coated Crossover Components Protected Against Water Spray As Well As Dust & Sand
- Life Shield Badge Indicates Speakers Are Waterproof, Dustproof, Snowproof & Shockproof
- Tested To The Highest Marine & Motorsports Standards For Resisting The Elements (ip67)
- Titanium Dome Tweeter For Smooth Musical Response & High Output With Minimal Amp Power
- 6.5" Composite Poly Midrange Is A Uva-protected, Water-resistant Composite Polypropylene Cone With Temperature-stable Butyl Rubber Surround Mounted On A Lightweight Composite Frame
- High-temperature Copper Voice Coil Wound On A Kapton Former
- High-energy Y30 Motor Assembly With Strontium Ferrite Magnet For Higher Output With Minimal Amp Power
- Marine-certified Crossover Is Conformal Coated With Positive Thermal Coefficient Tweeter Protection
- Freq Resp: 70hz-20khz (+/-10db)
- Sensitivity: 91db @ 1w/1m
- Imp: 4ohm
- Mounting Dia: 5.59"
- Outside Dia: 6.8"
- Mounting Depth: 3.05"
- Mounting Height With Grille & Gasket: 1.1"
- Matte Black
- Dimension: L 19.3 X W 9.3 X H 5.2 in.
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.