by MB QUART
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-MBQNKF116
Ship Weight: 2.101 lb
10+ in stock
The Nautic Series 2-Way Coaxial Speaker System (6-1/2 in., 100 Watts max) from MB Quart is an award-winning, marine-certified premium coaxial speaker set for boat, RV and off-road vehicle audio installations. The speakers feature water-resistant midrange cones, titanium tweeters and rust-resistant connectors. The spider is weather-resistant while the speaker frames and integrated grilles are UV protected to help protect against color fade.Features:
- 100w Max
- 50w Rms
- Marine Certified--protected Against Sun Fade With Uva Paint Coating
- Conformal-coated Crossover Components Protected Against Water Spray As Well As Dust & Sand
- Life Shield Badge Indicates Speakers Are Waterproof, Dustproof, Snowproof & Shockproof
- Tested To The Highest Marine & Motorsports Standards For Resisting The Elements (ip67)
- Titanium Dome Tweeters For Smooth Musical Response & High Output With Minimal Amp Power
- Composite Poly Midranges Are Uva-protected, Water-resistant Composite Polypropylene Cones With Temperature-stable Butyl Rubber Surrounds Mounted On Lightweight Composite Frames
- High-temperature Copper Voice Coils Wound On Kapton Formers
- High-energy Y30 Motor Assemblies With Strontium Ferrite Magnet For Higher Output With Minimal Amp Power
- Marine-certified Crossovers Are Conformal Coated With Positive Thermal Coefficient Tweeter Protection
- Sensitivity: 86db @ 1w/1m
- Imp: 4ohm
- Freq Resp: 65hz-25khz (+/-10db)
- Mounting Dia: 5.59"
- Mounting Depth: 2.5"
- Dimension: L 15.4 X W 7.8 X H 4.6 in.
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.