FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PSU-WW-18G-1000
Ship Weight: 9.0 lb
10+ in stock
WiseWire 18 AWG PE30 is a heavy duty, high-strength, flexible, copper-clad steel wire. A custom grade steel core, metallurgically bonded with a copper cladding, that is uniform and continuous, creating a bi-metal conductor that acts as one and is corrosion resistant. Special annealing and drawing processes are performed during the cladding process to achieve desired engineered benefits of strength, flexibility, reliability and durability.
Insulation is a 30 mil, high-density, high molecular weight polyethylene (HMWPE/HDPE). WiseWire insulation is engineered to provide superior water blocking and abrasion properties against underground elements and helps prevent accidental breaks caused by rocks in shifting soil conditions, dig-ins, and corrosion.
- WiseWire 18 AWG is equal to copper in signal performance for pet containment systems. It simply outperforms copper wire in strength, reliability, and durability at a lower cost.
- WiseWire 18 AWG is 56% stronger in break load or equal to 16 AWG copper wire, minimizing damage during installation and while in service. Designed to embody the flexibility and memory of copper with great workability. For use in open-trench and plow-in installation.
- WiseWire 18 AWG provides excellent corrosion resistance and superior strength for unmatched tensile, side impact loads, and flex fatigue. RoHS compliant and works with connectors you already use.
- WiseWire 18 AWG is eco-friendly. Protecting the Earth and going green is an important factor. All materials that go into this product are fully recyclable to avoid ending up in landfills.
- Product Dimensions: L 8 X W 8 X H 5 In.
- Item Weight: 8 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.