FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: MD-10364
Ship Weight: 0.679 lb
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
Ships on ICE, Please choose 2nd day Shipping for this item. For Canada customers, please choose Worldwide Saver as the shipping method.
INTRA-TRAC® is recommended for use as an aid in the control and prevention of disease associated with canine parainfluenza and Bordetella bronchiseptica infections in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older. These agents have been implicated as playing a role in the etiology of the condition known as infectious canine cough.
- ADT delivery system is convenient and reduces chance of accidental injection (pareneral administration).
- Single nostril claim.
- New reduced diluent volume claim of .5 ml to minimize discomfort when vaccinating small dogs or puppies.
- Approved for use in dogs 3 weeks of age and older.
- High degree of protection.
- Quick onset of immunity.
- Incuded in the Schering-Plogh Animal Health CAPP program.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.