by Bayou Classic
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: BAY-1040
Ship Weight: 19.0 lb
10+ in stock
This 10 gallon stockpot by Bayou Classic is constructed from durable stainless steel and is equipped with a sturdy spigot that allows simple serving and draining, a vented lid, and a stainless ball valve with a 1/2 inch FNPT at each end. The lower side is indented to support steam trays and false bottoms, although the steam trays and false bottoms are not included. Approximate dimensions of this product are 13.6 inches in diameter and 16 inches in height.
- 10-gallon/40-quart capacity
- Lower side indentation for supporting steam trays and false bottoms*
- Spigot allows simple serving and draining
- Side calibration in gallons and quarts
- Tough 20-gauge/.8 mm stainless steel construction
- Stainless ball valve with 1/2" FNPT at each end
- Includes vented lid
- Approximate Dimensions: 13.6" Dia. x 16" H
For the past twenty years, the Barbour family has remained focused on providing the best possible cooking equipment to enhance any outdoor experience. Offering a broad variety of cooking products – from Great Lakes Boilers to Bayou Jambalaya Pots, Stockpots, Outdoor Patio Stoves, Ceramic Grills, or Cast Iron Cookwear – there is something for every region and occasion.
Whether backyard entertaining or roughing it at a camp; whether tailgating before the big game or race day; whether spending a day at the park or a day at the beach; there is always that unmistakable feeling from cooking on the Bayou!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.