by Bayou Classic
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: BAY-1310
Ship Weight: 16.3 lb
10+ in stock
This stockpot is made with a heavy duty tri-ply bottom with a 3.0 mm aluminum core surrounded by 2.0 mm of stainless steel. It also has tough 20 gauge .8 mm stainless steel construction for a boost of cook confidence. It is ideal for outdoor cooking and home brewing with a 10 gallon, 40 quart capacity. It has low side indentation supports steam trays and false bottoms and a vented lid to help prevent overflows.
- Ideal for outdoor cooking and homebrewing
- 10-gallon/40-quart capacity
- Heavy-duty tri-ply bottom with a 3.0 mm aluminum core surrounded by 2.0 mm of stainless steel
- Tough 20-gauge/.8 mm stainless steel construction
- Low side indentation supports steam trays and false bottoms*
- Includes vented lid
- Approximate Dimensions: 13.6" Dia. x 16" H
For the past twenty years, the Barbour family has remained focused on providing the best possible cooking equipment to enhance any outdoor experience. Offering a broad variety of cooking products – from Great Lakes Boilers to Bayou Jambalaya Pots, Stockpots, Outdoor Patio Stoves, Ceramic Grills, or Cast Iron Cookwear – there is something for every region and occasion.
Whether backyard entertaining or roughing it at a camp; whether tailgating before the big game or race day; whether spending a day at the park or a day at the beach; there is always that unmistakable feeling from cooking on the Bayou!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.