by Pfizer Animal Health
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: MD-11349
Ship Weight: 2.7492 lb
10+ in stock
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.Canine Plus Vitamins/Minerals, Chewable Tablets
Canine Plus a multiple vitamin is a palatable, chewable nutritional supplement for dogs of all ages, sizes, and breeds. Canine Plus increases the nutritional value of your dog's food. Canine Plus incorporates a delicate balance of vitamins, minerals, fat-dissolvers, and enzymes to enhance the physical and mental well-being of your dog.
Facts about Canine Plus:
- Canine Plus contains no preservatives or antibiotics.
- Canine Plus contains only USP and FCC grade ingredients.
- Canine Plus offers a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals in the proper ratios and amounts essential to canine health.
- Canine Plus has a balanced and complete B complex, which is important, because the B's work very closely with each other.
- Canine Plus contains vitamin E and selenium. These are essential and work closely together as antioxidants.
- Canine Plus has been formulated with concern for maintaining optimum health in dogs under a wide range of stresses, i.e. temperature, pregnancy, lactation, and performance.
- The calcium to magnesium levels are at the preferred 2:1 ratio. This is very important for growing puppies.
- Vitamin A and D are in their natural form (fish oil), which greatly improves hair luster and skin tone.
- Canine Plus provides iron in multiple chelated forms, which enhances assimilation.
- Digestive enzymes are included to aid proper digestion. This is especially important for ill or older dogs.
- Canine Plus is price competitive!! The number of tablets fed depends on the dog's weight.
- Canine Plus is one of the Highest Quality Supplements on the market.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Vitamin A||900 IU|
|Vitamin D3||75 IU|
|Vitamin E||7.5 IU|
|Vitamin C||18.75 mg|
|Para-Aminobenzoic Acid||3.75 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.003 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.003 mg|
|Vitamin K||0.003 mg|
|d-Pantothenic Acid||7.5 mg|
|Carrot Powder||1.5 mg|
|Betaine HCl||7.5 mg|
|Linoleic Acid||3.75 mg|
|Desiccated Beef Liver||1,125 mg|
Amino Acids from beef liver: 41 Lysine, 10 mg Methionine, 45 mg Leucine, 50 mg Isoleucine, 45 mg Valine, 12 mg Tryptophan, 31 mg Threonine, 41 mg Phenylalanine, 61 mg Arginine, 32 mg Histidine, 21 mg Tyrosine, 4 mg Cysteine, 31 mg Serine, 105 mg Glutamate, 60 mg Alanine, 89 mg Aspartate, 50 mg Glycine, 75 mg Proline.
Enzymes and Digestive Aids: 2.25 mg Pepsin (Enteric Coated), 2.25 mg Papain (Enteric Coated), 2.25 mg Bromelain (Enteric Coated), 2.25 mg Protease Enzymes (Enteric Coated), 3.75 mg Lipases (Enteric Coated).
Desiccated Beef Liver, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Linoleic Acid, Isoleucine, Threonine, Tyrosine, Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Thiamine, d-Pantothenic Acid, Choline Bitartrate, Betaine HCl, Vitamin E, Lecithin, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid, Pyridoxine, Inositol, Riboflavin, Lipases (Enteric Coated), Iron Peptonate, Pepsin (Enteric Coated), Papain (Enteric Coated), Bromelain ( Enteric Coated), Protease Enzymes (Enteric Coated), Carrot Powder, Xanthophyll, Zinc Gluconate, Iron Gluconate, Potassium Citrate, Cobalt, Kelp, Yeast, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin K.
Under 20 lbs: Give one chewable tablet daily.
20-70 lbs: Give one chewable two tablets daily.
Over 70 lbs: Give one chewable three tablets daily.
If feeding more than one tablet, divide between AM and PM. Tablets may be added to dog's food or given as a delicious treat. Note: Do not cook with foods. Heat destroys vitamins.
Keep put of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.