FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: LVS-003SCH04-25
Ship Weight: 0.69 lb
10+ in stock
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
Ships on ICE, Please choose 2nd day Shipping for this item. For Canada customers, please choose Worldwide Saver as the shipping method.INTRA-TRAC® 3 ADT
Schering-PloughCanine Adenovirus Type 2-Parainfluenza-Bordetella Bronchiseptica Vaccine
Modified Live Virus, Avirulent Live Culture ADT (Advanced Delivery Technology)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Intra-Trac 3 ADT vaccine is recommended for use as an aid in the prevention of disease associated with canine adenovirus type 2, canine parainfluenza virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica infection in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older. These agents have been implicated as playing a role in the etiology of the condition known as canine kennel cough.WHEN TO VACCINATE
Vaccinate dogs at 3 weeks of age or older. Annual revaccination is recommended.PREPARATION OF THE VACCINE
1. Hold the vaccine vial in an upright position. Flip the top up and pull to the left. The tear-off aluminum seal is connected to the flip top and will be easily removed. Remove, but do not discard the rubber stopper.
2. Hold the nasal applicator in an upright position and pull off the tip.
3. Carefully insert the tip of the nasal applicator into the upright vaccine vial.
4. Gently squeeze the diluent out of the nasal applicator into the vaccine vial. Do not discard the nasal applicator.
5. Replace the rubber stopper on the vaccine vial and shake gently until the vaccine is fully rehydrated.
6. Remove the rubber stopper from the vaccine vial and insert the end of the nasal applicator into the upright vaccine vial.
7. Gently squeeze and release the nasal applicator so that the rehydrated vaccine is drawn back into the nasal applicator.
8. While holding the nasal applicator in an upright position, slide a nasal applicator tip over the end of the nasal applicator.
9. The vaccine is now ready for use.DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
The recommended dose is 0.5 mL of rehydrated vaccine administered intranasally. The vaccine is instilled using an applicator tip. By gently squeezing the body of the nasal applicator, squirt the rehydrated vaccine into one or both nostrils or the dog.CAUTION
1. THIS PRODUCT IS DESIGNED FOR INTRANASAL USE ONLY WITH THE ENCLOSED DILUENT. Systemic reactions resulting from inadvertent intramuscular or subcutaneous injection have been reported. Symptoms may include vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, inappetence, jaundice and death associated with liver failure. Localized tissue necrosis at the injection site has also been reported. If inadvertent injection occurs, monitor the dog closely. Supportive therapy including IV fluids and treatment with gentamicin, tetracycline or trimethoprim/sulfa may be indicated. If anaphylactoid reaction occurs, use epinephrine.
2. Post vaccinal reactions consisting of mild canine cough syndrome may occur following use of this vaccine.
3. For veterinary use only. Store at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). Do not freeze. Use entire contents when first opened. Burn all nasal applicators, vaccine vials and all unused contents.
4. This vaccine contains penicillin, streptomycin and nystatin as preservatives.
For use in dogs only.FOR INTRANASAL USE ONLY.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.