FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: ABA-1010
Ship Weight: 11.0011 lb
10+ in stock
The Abacasa Kids Aqaurium Lt. Blue/Chocolate/Yellow 3.75' Round Area Rug features a youthful theme and bright colors; all wool handmade with a comfortable and thick pile height to bring comfort, fun and a cozy atmosphere into any child's room.
- Collection: Sams Kids
- Color: Lt. Blue, Chocolate, Yellow
- Rug Shape: Round
- Pattern: Kids
- Construction: Hand Tufted
- Content: 100% Wool
- Rug Backing: Cotton Canvas
- Pile Height: .5"
- Abacasa Kids 1010 is a round wool rug with a blue and brown fish scene.
- Hand tufted for a comfortable and thick pile height
- Plush Pile
- Creates a natural source of sound absorption
- Pulls the overall look of the room together
- Country of Origin: India
- Care Instructions: Vacuum your rug regularly. Some initial shedding of the wool pile is normal and will not affect the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately by blotting any liquid with a clean, dry, un-dyed cloth. If heavily soiled, rugs may be cleaned professionally. Do not pull any loose ends; any frayed edges can be trimmed with scissors, if needed. Use a rug pad for even wear, increased protection, and to prevent slippage.
SAMS International has been an area rug importer for over 40 years, with a specific focus on developing rugs that harmonize with the offerings of today's leading American furniture retailers. Informed by close collaboration with furniture designers and deep understanding of style trends, SAMS offers unparalleled product grouping expertise to each of its US retail customers. SAMS offers an extensive portfolio of competitively-priced, well-designed area rugs, which is continually updated to reflect both classic and emerging trends in all facets of home décor.
With long-standing quality commitments from its sources abroad, SAMS' comprehensive product group tastefully bridges traditional materials and methodologies with modern technologies and techniques.
DimensionsW 3.75' Round
Item Weight10 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.