FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: ABA-1303-8x10
Ship Weight: 37.0002 lb
10+ in stock
The Domino Red 7'9" x 10'8" Area Rug has the look and feel of plush modern shags and provides the perfect pop of color to brighten any room. Machine constructed, using durable, stain and shed resistant yarns, this trendy collection provides maximum texture and softness underfoot.
- Collection: Domino
- Color: Red
- Rug Shape: Rectangle
- Pattern: Shag
- Construction: Machine-woven
- Content: 100% Olefin Shag
- Rug Backing: Jute/Poly Propylene Backing
- Pile Height: 1"
- Domino 1303 is a plush, red Olefin shag.
- Constructed of stain and shed resistant yarns
- Plush yarns provide maximum comfort underfoot
- Medium Pile
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Care Instructions: Vacuum your rug regularly. Some initial shedding of the wool pile is normal and will not affect the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately by blotting any liquid with a clean, dry, un-dyed cloth. If heavily soiled, rugs may be cleaned professionally. Do not pull any loose ends; any frayed edges can be trimmed with scissors, if needed. Use a rug pad for even wear, increased protection, and to prevent slippage.
SAMS International has been an area rug importer for over 40 years, with a specific focus on developing rugs that harmonize with the offerings of today's leading American furniture retailers. Informed by close collaboration with furniture designers and deep understanding of style trends, SAMS offers unparalleled product grouping expertise to each of its US retail customers. SAMS offers an extensive portfolio of competitively-priced, well-designed area rugs, which is continually updated to reflect both classic and emerging trends in all facets of home décor.
With long-standing quality commitments from its sources abroad, SAMS' comprehensive product group tastefully bridges traditional materials and methodologies with modern technologies and techniques.
DimensionsW 7'9" x D 10'6"
Item Weight36 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.