FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: ABA-7135-8x10
Ship Weight: 37.0002 lb
10+ in stock
The Sonoma Verona Navy and White 7'9" x 10'8" Area Rug is machine woven from silky viscose yarns, featuring the look and feel of real silk at a fraction of the cost. Woven from a precise, machine loomed technique, the Sonoma collection combines a rich color pallete to create a sophisticated group of designs at very competitive pricing. The Sonomas are available in both contemporary and transitional looks, and will complement a wide range of room styles.
- Collection: Sonoma
- Color: Navy, White
- Rug Shape: Rectangle
- Pattern: Geometric
- Construction: Machine-woven
- Content: 100% Viscose
- Rug Backing: Non Slip Jute/Poly Propylene Backing
- Pile Height: .25"
- Sonoma 7135 features a stylish geometric design will add style and a splash of color to any room
- Machine woven using silky viscose yarns
- Flat Pile
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Care Instructions: Vacuum your rug regularly. Some initial shedding of the wool pile is normal and will not affect the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately by blotting any liquid with a clean, dry, un-dyed cloth. If heavily soiled, rugs may be cleaned professionally. Do not pull any loose ends; any frayed edges can be trimmed with scissors, if needed. Use a rug pad for even wear, increased protection, and to prevent slippage.
SAMS International has been an area rug importer for over 40 years, with a specific focus on developing rugs that harmonize with the offerings of today's leading American furniture retailers. Informed by close collaboration with furniture designers and deep understanding of style trends, SAMS offers unparalleled product grouping expertise to each of its US retail customers. SAMS offers an extensive portfolio of competitively-priced, well-designed area rugs, which is continually updated to reflect both classic and emerging trends in all facets of home décor.
With long-standing quality commitments from its sources abroad, SAMS' comprehensive product group tastefully bridges traditional materials and methodologies with modern technologies and techniques.
DimensionsW 7'9" x D 10'8"
Item Weight36 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.