by Bayden Hill
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: ALT-ABA-2520-8x10
Ship Weight: 62.0006 lb
10+ in stock
The Granada Zira Red Multi-Color 7'9" x 10'8" Area Rug is machine-woven using heatset frise yarns and features a durable jute backing. The neutral colors and plush thickness provide a trendy design that adds a global feel to any room in your home.
- Collection: Granada
- Color: Red, Brown, Yellow, Orange
- Rug Shape: Rectangle
- Pattern: Stripe
- Construction: Machine-woven
- Content: 100% Olefin Heatset Frise
- Rug Backing: Jute/Poly Propylene Backing
- Pile Height: 2"
- Granada 2520 features machine-woven Olefin yarn in a multi-color striped pattern
- Features a durable jute backing
- Plush Pile
- Transitional style will blend with many decors
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Care Instructions: Vacuum your rug regularly. Some initial shedding of the wool pile is normal and will not affect the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately by blotting any liquid with a clean, dry, un-dyed cloth. If heavily soiled, rugs may be cleaned professionally. Do not pull any loose ends; any frayed edges can be trimmed with scissors, if needed. Use a rug pad for even wear, increased protection, and to prevent slippage.
SAMS International has been an area rug importer for over 40 years, with a specific focus on developing rugs that harmonize with the offerings of today's leading American furniture retailers. Informed by close collaboration with furniture designers and deep understanding of style trends, SAMS offers unparalleled product grouping expertise to each of its US retail customers. SAMS offers an extensive portfolio of competitively-priced, well-designed area rugs, which is continually updated to reflect both classic and emerging trends in all facets of home décor.
With long-standing quality commitments from its sources abroad, SAMS' comprehensive product group tastefully bridges traditional materials and methodologies with modern technologies and techniques.
DimensionsW 7'9" x D 10'6"
Item Weight61 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.