by Bayden Hill
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: ALT-ABA-6077-5x8
Ship Weight: 15.9989 lb
5 in stock
The Napa Giles Rust, Ivory, and Lt. Brown 5'3" x 7'6" Area Rug merges innovative weaving technology with beautiful materials and design. Napa combines a ground chenille base with a raised viscose pattern to maximize depth and texture in this collection. The Napa collection will bring a classic high-end designer look to any room setting.
- Collection: Napa
- Color: Rust, Ivory, Light Brown
- Rug Shape: Rectangle
- Pattern: Trellis
- Construction: Machine Woven
- Content: Chenille Base/Viscose Contour
- Rug Backing: Non Slip Jute/Poly Propylene Backing
- Pile Height: .25"
- Napa 6077 has a Light Brown base with a soft Rust and Ivory interlocking ring pattern on top
- Machine woven with a ground chenille base and raised viscose pattern
- Flat pile with high / low texture
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Care Instructions: Vacuum your rug regularly. Some initial shedding of the wool pile is normal and will not affect the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately by blotting any liquid with a clean, dry, un-dyed cloth. If heavily soiled, rugs may be cleaned professionally. Do not pull any loose ends; any frayed edges can be trimmed with scissors, if needed. Use a rug pad for even wear, increased protection, and to prevent slippage.
SAMS International has been an area rug importer for over 40 years, with a specific focus on developing rugs that harmonize with the offerings of today's leading American furniture retailers. Informed by close collaboration with furniture designers and deep understanding of style trends, SAMS offers unparalleled product grouping expertise to each of its US retail customers. SAMS offers an extensive portfolio of competitively-priced, well-designed area rugs, which is continually updated to reflect both classic and emerging trends in all facets of home décor.
With long-standing quality commitments from its sources abroad, SAMS' comprehensive product group tastefully bridges traditional materials and methodologies with modern technologies and techniques.
DimensionsW 5'3" x D 7'6"
Item Weight15 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.