by Bayden Hill
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: ALT-ABA-8054-5x8
Ship Weight: 25.0004 lb
The Pixley Braided Grey Taupe 5' x 8' Area Rug is a refined plush, sophisticated rug, which is hand-woven using a plush wool/viscose blend. This collection brings together an ideal pallet of neutral tones to provide an earthy warmth and simple elegance to any room in your home.
- Collection: Pixley
- Color: Taupe
- Rug Shape: Rectangle
- Pattern: Braided
- Construction: Hand-woven
- Content: Wool/Viscose Blend
- Rug Backing: Woven Cotton
- Pile Height: .5"
- Pixley 8054 is a soft, taupe-colored wool blend, hand-woven in a classical chunky weave.
- Hand-woven using a wool/viscose blend
- Plush Pile
- Creates a natural source of sound absorption
- Pulls the overall look of the room together
- Country of Origin: India
- Care Instructions: Vacuum your rug regularly. Some initial shedding of the wool pile is normal and will not affect the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately by blotting any liquid with a clean, dry, un-dyed cloth. If heavily soiled, rugs may be cleaned professionally. Do not pull any loose ends; any frayed edges can be trimmed with scissors, if needed. Use a rug pad for even wear, increased protection, and to prevent slippage.
SAMS International has been an area rug importer for over 40 years, with a specific focus on developing rugs that harmonize with the offerings of today's leading American furniture retailers. Informed by close collaboration with furniture designers and deep understanding of style trends, SAMS offers unparalleled product grouping expertise to each of its US retail customers. SAMS offers an extensive portfolio of competitively-priced, well-designed area rugs, which is continually updated to reflect both classic and emerging trends in all facets of home décor.
With long-standing quality commitments from its sources abroad, SAMS' comprehensive product group tastefully bridges traditional materials and methodologies with modern technologies and techniques.
DimensionsW 5' x D 8'
Item Weight24 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.