by Bayden Hill
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: ALT-ABA-8080-5x8
Ship Weight: 47.999 lb
The Atlas Vineyard Red, Purple, and Gold 5' x 8' Area Rug is hand-woven by artisan weavers, using 100% New Zealand wool. The soft earth tones create an organic, textured look and add sophistication to any room in your home.
- Collection: Atlas
- Color: Red, Purple, Gold
- Rug Shape: Rectangle
- Pattern: Braided
- Construction: Hand Woven
- Content: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Rug Backing: Woven Cotton
- Pile Height: 1"
- Hand Woven from 100% New Zealand Wool which is among the finest and softest wools in the world
- Organic, textured look
- Ultra Plush Pile
- Creates a natural source of sound absorption
- Pulls the overall look of the room together
- Country of Origin: India
- Care Instructions: Vacuum your rug regularly. Some initial shedding of the wool pile is normal and will not affect the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately by blotting any liquid with a clean, dry, un-dyed cloth. If heavily soiled, rugs may be cleaned professionally. Do not pull any loose ends; any frayed edges can be trimmed with scissors, if needed. Use a rug pad for even wear, increased protection, and to prevent slippage.
SAMS International has been an area rug importer for over 40 years, with a specific focus on developing rugs that harmonize with the offerings of today's leading American furniture retailers. Informed by close collaboration with furniture designers and deep understanding of style trends, SAMS offers unparalleled product grouping expertise to each of its US retail customers. SAMS offers an extensive portfolio of competitively-priced, well-designed area rugs, which is continually updated to reflect both classic and emerging trends in all facets of home décor.
With long-standing quality commitments from its sources abroad, SAMS' comprehensive product group tastefully bridges traditional materials and methodologies with modern technologies and techniques.
DimensionsW 5' x D 8'
Item Weight47 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.