by Bayden Hill
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: ALT-ABA-9804-5x8
Ship Weight: 45.9995 lb
10+ in stock
The Lifestyle Eaton Ivory, Chocolate, and Rust 5' x 8' Area Rug features a classic, traditional design. These rugs are all handmade using the hand-tufting technique and featuring a thick pile height, skillful design execution, and outstanding value.
- Collection: Lifestyle
- Color: Ivory, Chocolate, Rust
- Rug Shape: Rectangle
- Pattern: Geometric
- Construction: Hand Tufted
- Content: 100% Wool
- Rug Backing: Cotton Canvas
- Pile Height: .5"
- Lifestyle 9804 is an ivory rug with brown, tan, teal and orange cross-hatch patterns.
- Thick pile height
- Creates a natural source of sound absorption
- Pulls the overall look of the room together
- Country of Origin: India
- Care Instructions: Vacuum your rug regularly. Some initial shedding of the wool pile is normal and will not affect the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately by blotting any liquid with a clean, dry, un-dyed cloth. If heavily soiled, rugs may be cleaned professionally. Do not pull any loose ends; any frayed edges can be trimmed with scissors, if needed. Use a rug pad for even wear, increased protection, and to prevent slippage.
SAMS International has been an area rug importer for over 40 years, with a specific focus on developing rugs that harmonize with the offerings of today's leading American furniture retailers. Informed by close collaboration with furniture designers and deep understanding of style trends, SAMS offers unparalleled product grouping expertise to each of its US retail customers. SAMS offers an extensive portfolio of competitively-priced, well-designed area rugs, which is continually updated to reflect both classic and emerging trends in all facets of home décor.
With long-standing quality commitments from its sources abroad, SAMS' comprehensive product group tastefully bridges traditional materials and methodologies with modern technologies and techniques.
DimensionsW 5' x D 8'
Item Weight45 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.