by Bayou Classic
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: BAY-1064
Ship Weight: 18.0 lb
10+ in stock
This stock pot is a 16 gallon, 64 quart, with a lower side indention for supporting steam trays and false bottoms. The spigot allows simple serving and draining and also features side calibration in gallons and quarts for easy measuring. Constructed of tough 20 gauge/.8 mm stainless steel it also has a stainless ball valve with 1/2 inch FNPT at each end and a vented lid. Enjoy cooking for large groups with this stock pot making the job easier.
- 16-gallon/64-quart capacity
- Lower side indentation for supporting steam trays and false bottoms*
- Spigot allows simple serving and draining
- Side calibration in gallons and quarts
- Tough 20-gauge/.8 mm stainless steel construction
- Stainless ball valve with 1/2" FNPT at each end
- Includes vented lid
- Approximate Dimensions: 15.55" Dia. x 19.5" H
For the past twenty years, the Barbour family has remained focused on providing the best possible cooking equipment to enhance any outdoor experience. Offering a broad variety of cooking products – from Great Lakes Boilers to Bayou Jambalaya Pots, Stockpots, Outdoor Patio Stoves, Ceramic Grills, or Cast Iron Cookwear – there is something for every region and occasion.
Whether backyard entertaining or roughing it at a camp; whether tailgating before the big game or race day; whether spending a day at the park or a day at the beach; there is always that unmistakable feeling from cooking on the Bayou!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.