by Bayou Classic
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: BAY-500-539
Ship Weight: 273.6907 lb
Choosing a grill that is more efficient and longer lasting is easy with the Bayou Classic Charcoal Grill. This grill is made of heavy ceramic which creates an intense pressure that seals in the moisture while the steady heat distribution allows the entire grilling surface to cook food evenly. Charcoal grills burn longer and hotter than traditional grills while using less charcoal and producing less ash then their counterparts. The hand crafted finish is sure to impress, and the stainless steel construction means that the Bayou Classic Charcoal Grill is perfect for year round use.
- Heavy ceramic construction creates an intense pressure that seals in moisture
- Burns hotter and longer than traditional grills using less charcoal and produces less ash
- Steady radiating heat cooks food evenly
- Adjustable dampers provide precise temperature control
- 18.5" diameter stainless steel cooking grate with 5.5mm bars
- Hand-crafted finish will enhance any patio setting
- Suitable for year-round use regardless of temperature or weather conditions
- All-welded steel table cart with ceramic tile top and wood-look steel slats
- Includes stainless steel temperature gauge and charcoal grate
- Pre-assembled lid, body, and hinge attachment
- Cart Specifications:
- Ceramic Tile Top: 14" x 18"
- Overall: 42.75" L x 23.25" W x 32" H
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.