by Bayou Classic
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: BAY-800-416
Ship Weight: 26.9 lb
10+ in stock
Bayou Classic's 16 gallon brew kettle set is equipped with a tri-ply bottom that promotes even heating, a detachable thermometer and a spigot that enables thorough sterilization, a vented lid, ball valve with 1/2 inch FNPT threaded interior and exterior opening, a false bottom screen that sits 3.25 inches above the bottom of your pot, and a tube-shaped filter screen that attaches to the inner spigot; providing everything you need for an excellent home brewing experience.
- Provides everything you need for home brewing
- 16-gallon/64-quart capacity
- All pieces are constructed with 20-gauge/.8 mm stainless steel
- Tri-Ply bottom promotes even heating
- Detachable thermometer and spigot enables thorough sterilization
- Narrow pot diameter and high sidewalls help prevent boil over
- False bottom rests on low side indentation to create tight barrier and reduce risk of particulate reaching spigot
- Approximate Dimensions: 15.55" Dia. x 19.5" H
- 16-gallon/64-quart stainless steel stockpot with Tri-Ply aluminum and stainless steel bottom
- stainless steel vented lid
- stainless steel ball valve with 1/2" FNPT threaded interior and exterior opening
- stainless steel thermometer with 2" stem
- stainless steel false bottom screen that sits 3.25" above the bottom of the pot
- stainless steel tube-shaped filter screen that attaches to inner spigot
For the past twenty years, the Barbour family has remained focused on providing the best possible cooking equipment to enhance any outdoor experience. Offering a broad variety of cooking products – from Great Lakes Boilers to Bayou Jambalaya Pots, Stockpots, Outdoor Patio Stoves, Ceramic Grills, or Cast Iron Cookwear – there is something for every region and occasion.
Whether backyard entertaining or roughing it at a camp; whether tailgating before the big game or race day; whether spending a day at the park or a day at the beach; there is always that unmistakable feeling from cooking on the Bayou!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.