FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: BOR-30536
Ship Weight: 35.9993 lb
10+ in stock
With this purchase you will discover a set of two charming dining chairs that are sure to complement any home in which they resign. Constructed with solid hardwood, the shaker chairs are durable and designed to last. The two back legs of each chair have a strategically designed outward flare, thus ensuring an unwaveringly secure place to sit. Each chair has a contour seat, as well as a slightly angled backrest with an ideal height to maximize your level of comfort as you sit. Cast your eyes on the enchanting two toned black-oak color finish that will harmonize beautifully with about any interior design style. The physical and cosmetic attributes of these chairs are sure to withstand the test of time. This is not a purchase; buying these chairs is an investment. Complete the look by pairing four Shaker chairs with the Shaker dining table to make a five piece set or with both the Shaker table and the Shaker bench to make a six piece set!
- Color: Black/Oak
- Material: Rubberwood, Birchwood Veneer, & MDF
- Style: Traditional
- Ready To Assemble construction (RTA): all tools are included making assembly easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Constructed with solid rubberwood
- Choice of three different color finishes; walnut, oak, and black-oak
- Classic Shaker Leg adds style & stability
- Seat is 17" wide and 160" deep
- Standard dining height; chair seat sits 18" from the ground and will pair with any table with a height of 28" to 32"
- Backrest height measured from the seat is 195"
- Pairs perfectly with the shaker table & shaker bench in a matching color finish
- Dimensions: 35"H x 18"D x 16"W
- Carton Dimensions: 6.5"H x 18"D x 37.5"W
- Weight: 14lbs
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Distressed Finish: No
- Country of Origin: Viet Nam
- Warranty: 3 month
|Boraam Industries was established in 2001. Their highly qualified sales team has many years of experience in the furniture industry. Products are distributed from Mundelein, Ilinois. In addition, Boraam provides sourcing and product development services in neighboring countries, such as Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. The downstream manufacturing capacity of Boraam, ensures on-time delivery of high quality furniture.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 90 Day Limited Warranty|
DimensionsH 36 x W 17 x D 21 in.
Item Weight14 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.