Item #: MD-16112
Ship Weight: 1.0009 lb
10+ in stock
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.Duralactin Feline L-lysine is for use in cats and kittens as a supplement for clinical or latent conditions responsive to L-lysine and MicroLactin.
Duralactin Feline L-lysine is a highly palatable paste that cats prefer 1.64 times over the leading L-lysine product and contains:
• L-lysine which helps maintain respiratory and ocular health, especially in cats that are physically stressed.
• MicroLactin, an immuno-nutritional aid, which helps to manage chronic inflammation.
• Omega 6 and Omega 3 Fatty Acids which provide important immune system support.
Duralactin Feline L-lysine is supplied in a 32.5 ml syringe. The dose is 2.5 ml (one notch on the syringe) twice a day for cats. Kittens can be dosed at 1.25 ml or ½ notch on the syringe. Each syringe is expected to treat one adult cat twice a day for 6.5 days.
Each dose will deliver:
• MicroLactin 200 mg
• L-lysine 250 mg
• Omega 6 Fatty Acids 162 mg
• Omega 3 Fatty Acids 72.5 mg
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.