Item #: MD-16611
Ship Weight: 0.5004 lb
2 in stock
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
HomeoPet Digestive Upsets is a homeopathic remedy that helps reduce discomfort and provide temporary relief from a variety of minor digestive problems, including upset stomach, gas, diarrhea, and constipation.
- All-natural to gently cleanse the digestive system
- Relief for digestive discomfort due to diarrhea, flatulence and retained gas
- Eliminates bad breath due to digestive problems
- Safe and gentle homeopathic formula. Free of all chemicals; uses only the purest, naturally grown raw materials
- No known side effects; safe for kittens, puppies, pregnant and nursing animals
- Easy to administer, fast acting liquid drops can be placed directly in mouth, on food or treats, or in water
- Clinically used on dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, ferrets and pot-bellied pigs
|Dogs/Puppies:||Under 20 lbs||Give 5 drops three times a day to start|
|20-100 lbs||Give 10 drops three times a day to start|
|Over 100 lbs.||Give 15 drops three times a day to start|
|Cats/Kittens:||Under 20 lbs||Give 5 drops three times a day to start|
Use this product three times a day; in the morning, in the evening, and at bedtime. With improvement of symptoms, cut back to twice a day and eventually once a day. Remedy may be discontinued when symptoms are no longer present. Place drops directly into the pets mouth or in water that the pet will finish.
In acute cases the doses can be given every 15 minutes for the first hour, every 30 minutes in the second hour, once in the third hour, then reducing to 1 dose 3 times daily.
For cases that are not acute one dose 3 times daily. Once a response is seen the administration should either be reduced until symptoms reappear or ceased until symptoms reappear. If any reduction in dose or frequency leads to immediate recurrence of symptoms, then medication should be continued with a reduction being done every 12-21 days to check that the medication is providing control rather than relief of symptoms.
Dosing for Small mammals, exotics and birds: 3 drops in drinking water daily. For severe cases a drop can be diluted in 1 ml of water or other oral rehydration fluid and given to the patient orally, taking care to avoid aspiration of the fluid into the respiratory tract by the patient. This can be repeated as for cats and dogs where the case is acute, but with a volume of fluid suited to the patient.
Formulated to harness nature's healing power.
veratrum album, argentum nitricum, Arsenicum Album, colocynthis, pulsatilla and hypericum, purified water.
Store at room temperature. Keep out of the reach of children.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.