FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: JEZ-BRSC-B-MA-FP12-WHC
Ship Weight: 5.0 lb
10 in stock
Jezebel Radiance? Branch Sconces are made in the USA of handcrafted glass using a process patented to Jezebel?. The remarkably saturated hues can be ordered in a variety of glass colors. All Jezebel Radiance? products are UL certified and 120 Volts. This light can be used with a medium base bulb (not included): Incandescent, Fluorescent or LED. Naturally occurring air bubbles, inclusions, textures and slight color variations demonstrate that your Jezebel Radiance? Branch Sconce is an original work of art. Your Jezebel Radiance? Branch Sconce is made of hand-forged iron and comes with our 2-year limited warranty. If your hardware or glass shade arrives defective in any way, please contact your retailer for claim instructions.
The Jezebel Radiance? line of glass is premium, heirloom quality glass. Jezebel Radiance? glass has streaks of bold, brilliantly intense color with a shiny surface. Glass shades are shaped using a process patented to Jezebel?. This is a stunningly beautiful hand rolled sheet glass. There is no unsightly hot spot from a light bulb. Meanwhile, pure color and light will flood your space with ambiance.
- Size: W 8.5" H 19" L 8.5"
- Color Name: White Cloud
- Basic Color: White
- Material: Glass & Metal
- Collection: Jezebel Radiance?
- Number of Light: 1 Light
- Wattage: 60 watt Incandescent or equivalent LED
- Our glass is handmade in the USA using a process patented to Jezebel?.
- This entirely handmade light measures 19"H x 8.5"W x 8.5"D.
- The hand-forged iron base is wired for 120 volts.
- This light can be used with a medium base bulb (not included): Incandescent, Fluorescent or LED.
- Naturally occurring air bubbles, inclusions, textures and slight color variations demonstrate that the glass on your Jezebel Radiance? Branch Sconce is an original work of art.
Dimension: W 8.5 x H 19 x L 8.5 in.
Item Weight: 15 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.