FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: JEZ-BRSC-B-MA-LP12-RER
Ship Weight: 4.9979 lb
10 in stock
Jezebel Radiance® Branch Sconces are made in the USA of handcrafted glass using a process patented to Jezebel®. The remarkably saturated hues can be ordered in a variety of glass colors. All Jezebel Radiance® products are UL certified and 120 Volts. This light can be used with a medium base bulb (not included): Incandescent, Fluorescent or LED. Naturally occurring air bubbles, inclusions, textures and slight color variations demonstrate that your Jezebel Radiance® Branch Sconce is an original work of art. Your Jezebel Radiance® Branch Sconce is made of hand-forged iron and comes with our 2-year limited warranty. If your hardware or glass shade arrives defective in any way, please contact your retailer for claim instructions.
The Jezebel Radiance® line of glass is premium, heirloom quality glass. Jezebel Radiance® glass has streaks of bold, brilliantly intense color with a shiny surface. Glass shades are shaped using a process patented to Jezebel®. This is a stunningly beautiful hand rolled sheet glass. There is no unsightly hot spot from a light bulb. Meanwhile, pure color and light will flood your space with ambiance.
- Size: W 8.5" H 17" L 8.5"
- Color Name: Really Red
- Basic Color: Red
- Material: Glass & Metal
- Collection: Jezebel Radiance®
- Number of Light: 1 Light
- Wattage: 60 watt Incandescent or equivalent LED
- Our glass is handmade in the USA using a process patented to Jezebel®.
- This entirely handmade light measures 17"H x 8.5"W x 8.5"D.
- The hand-forged iron base is wired for 120 volts.
- This light can be used with a medium base bulb (not included): Incandescent, Fluorescent or LED.
- Naturally occurring air bubbles, inclusions, textures and slight color variations demonstrate that the glass on your Jezebel Radiance® Branch Sconce is an original work of art.
Dimension: W 8.5 x H 17 x L 8.5 in.
Item Weight: 15 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.