by B&F System, Inc.
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: BNF-KTROSYS
Ship Weight: 30.1504 lb
Never buy bottled water again! Enjoy the purest home-filtered water available for pennies per day. Our high quality Reverse Osmosis system with the 6 STAGE process gives you the great tasting water you want and removes the unhealthy chemicals and contaminants you don't. Complete unit comes equipped with all necessary filter elements, a sturdy metal filter mounting bracket, high impact plastic filter housings, long reach goose neck faucet with mounting hardware, filter wrench, quick shut off water valve, pressure rated tubing and high quality connections for excellent security against breakage and leaking. Detailed installation and use guide also included.
- HOW OUR 6 STAGE PROCESS WORKS
- 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- STAGE 1 removes sediment, dust, rust
- STAGE 2 removes offensive chlorine. Also removes odor and bad taste
- Polypropylene Sediment Filter
- STAGE 3 Further removes water contaminating particles as small as 5
- microns and protects the RO membrane
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- STAGE 4 Removes 95% of total dissolved solids (organic and inorganic) and has a 95% rejection rate of salt (NaCl) through the reverse osmosis process to produce UP TO 50 gallons per day of high quality water.
- Carbon Post Filter
- STAGE 5 Further removes remaining containments to improve taste and eliminate odor.
- RO Water Storage and Delivery Tank
- STAGE 6 Storage and delivery tank holds 3.2 gallons of pure RO water.
- Two Pre-Filters
- Storage Tank
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.