by Farnam Pet Products
Item #: MD-16714
Ship Weight: 0.0507 lb
1 in stock
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
Bio Spot Spot On for Puppies kills and repels fleas for up to 3-4 weeks. Kills flea eggs and larvae for up to 4 months. Kills and repels ticks for up to 4 weeks. Also protects against blood feeding by mosquitoes. Intended for Use on Puppies 6 Months of Age or Older.
Directions for Use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
BIO SPOT® Spot On® Flea & Tick Control for Puppies prevents eggs from developing into adult fleas for up to 30 days. This product also kills and repels ticks and mosquitoes for up to 30 days.
1. Bend at perforation and tear off first months applicator.
2. Hold applicator and bend area of plastic at perforation, tear off and discard.
3. Hold applicator upright and snap tip back, away from face and body.
4. Position the tip of the applicator on the dogs back between the shoulder blades. Apply 1/2 of the contents of the applicator.
5. Invert the applicator to an upright position and move to the dogs hindquarters. Position the tip of the applicator at the base of the tail and apply the remaining contents of the applicator.
6. Do not reapply product for 30 days.
DO NOT USE ON CATS!
May be toxic and potentially fatal if applied to or ingested by cats. Cats that actively groom or engage in close physical contact with recently treated dogs may be at risk of serious harmful effects.
NOTE: DO NOT APPLY BIO SPOT® SPOT ON® FLEA & TICK CONTROL FOR PUPPIES to cats. This product is intended for dogs only!
Although BIO SPOT® Spot On® Flea & Tick Control for Puppies is applied only between the shoulder blades and at the base of the tail, the dogs skin and hair oils carry the product over the entire body for protection against fleas, ticks, and flea eggs. BIO SPOT® Spot On® Flea & Tick Control for Puppies is most effective when used as part of a total flea and tick management program. Use other BIO SPOT® products registered for residential area control of these pests in conjunction with this treatment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.