by Vetri-Science Laboratories
Item #: MD-16813
Ship Weight: 0.2491 lb
2 in stock
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
Vetri-Mega Probiotic is a non-dairy formulation produced from an all-natural source of beneficial microorganisms and FOS to support digestive tract health. Each capsule is guaranteed to contain 5 billion microorganisms with 8 different stains from non-dairy sources.
- Recommended for:
- Gastrointestinal, immunological and neurological support
- food intolerances
- Normalizing digestion
- Supporting regularity
- Poor diet
- About the Formula:
- Lactobacilli are located in the small intestine and produce lactic acid. Many strains of bacteria from the Lactobacillus family have been shown to promote regularity, urogenital and vaginal health as well as produce the lactase enzyme and protect the gut lining from unwanted materials.
- Bifidobacteria are located in the colon and produce lactic and acetic acids, making the gut a very inhospitable place for unwanted materials. Bifidobacteria have been shown to promote regularity.
- Streptococcus thermophilus is also a lactic acid producer which lines the gut wall to provide a barrier from unwanted materials, promotes regularity, and produces the lactase enzyme.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and pre-biotic, whch supports the growth of beneficial microorganism in the intestinal tract. FOS, as a fiber, increases the bulk in the gut to promote regularity.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.