by Van Beek Natural Science
Item #: MD-16900
Ship Weight: 0.01 lb
3 in stock
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
- Diet and/or water changes
- Indiscretions in diet
- Environment changes
A one-time administration may firm stools within 24 hours.
Primary Use: DiaGel is an orally administered product which may aid in controlling bacterial diarrhea. DiaGel eliminates bacteria such as E. coli and Salmonella which occur naturally in the GI tract.
Secondary Use: DiaGel may be used in conjunction with fluid therapy, endotoxin therapy, or antibiotics to treat secondary infections associated with other causes of diarrhea.
Pre-Stress Use: DiaGel may be administered 2 hours prior to stress-induced events (boarding, breeding, traveling, and showing) to help reduce the incidence of diarrhea.
Features & Benefits:
- One-time administration
- Firms stools in 24 hours
- Eliminates bacteria
- Flushes toxins
- Maintains hydration
- Promotes GI health
- Rapid mode of action
- May be administered to pets of all ages
- May be used in conjunction with antibiotic treatments
- May be used for pre-stress
- Pectins soothe the GI tract
- Tannins help flush toxins from the body by changing the surface of bacteria which make them unable to adhere to the intestinal wall
- Antioxidants bind to bad bacteria and help flush them out of the animal™s system before they can adhere to the intestinal wall and multiply
- Palatability makes the product easy to administer
Remove the syringe tip cap. To administer, place the
syringe between the side teeth of the pet, aiming as far down on the back of the
tongue as possible. Gently push the plunger to release the gel.
Discard any unused portion of the gel and syringe after use.
Initial Use: Administer a 1.0 ml syringe for bacterial diarrhea in the GI tract. Most dogs respond in 12 hours with the majority of dogs responding in 24 hours or less. A second 1.0 ml syringe may be given if necessary.
Secondary Use: Administer a 1.0 ml syringe every 6-8 hours as needed for up to 5 days. This may be done in conjunction with other treatment options both parenteral and oral.
Pre-Stress Use: Administer a 1.0 ml syringe 2 hours prior to stress induced event. Repeat as necessary.
- Syringes are individually packed in sealed peel-and-pull pouches.
- Product is packaged as 6-pouches per box per animal size.
- Packages and shelf boxes are color coordinated.
- Outside box has a perforated tear-out end for easy dispensing.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.