by 3M Animal Care Products
Item #: MD-16916
Ship Weight: 0.3 lb
10+ in stock
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
3M Vetrap Bandage
Vetrap is a pet bandage staple. The elastic bandage that stretches and sticks only to itself. Lightweight, cool, comfortable, and will not absorb moisture. Vetrap is the first name in a flexible, self-adherent wrap that is strong and offers support without clips or fasteners. Vetrap is offered in rolls of 2" x 5 yards, 3" x 5 yards, and 4" x 5 yards. Assorted colors.
Vetrap is widely used for companion bandaging of wounds, as support bandages and soft casts. Stables and barns will keep a ready supply for leg wraps, tail wraps and for bandaging of wounds. This is a great bandage to keep in first aid kits along with the gauze pads and gauze or cotton rolls.
- Vetrap is a pet bandage staple
- The elastic bandage that stretches and sticks only to itself
- Lightweight, cool, comfortable, and will not absorb moisture
- Vetrap is the first name in a flexible, self-adherent wrap that is strong
- Vetrap is widely used for companion bandaging of wounds
- tail wraps and for bandaging of wounds
- This is a great bandage to keep in first aid kits along
Apply 3M Vetrap Bandaging Tape at approximately 50% stretch. Applying too tightly may impair circulation. Apply last wrap with no tension; press firmly into place. Vetrap tape should be removed and reapplied daily. Vetrap tape should not be applied directly over open wounds
Precautions: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions in humans.
Manufacturer: 3M Animal Care Products
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.