by Vet Solutions
Item #: MD-17222
Ship Weight: 1.0009 lb
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
2% Chloroxylenol-A Hydrating Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial Solution
Vet Solutions SURGICAL SCRUB AND HANDWASH provides rapid bactericidal activity effective against a wide range of microorganisms including antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Its formula is uniquely kind to hands and is ideal for individuals that have a sensitivity to chlorhexidine or iodine scrubs. It contains emollients to prevent moisture loss and moisturizers to help maintain skin integrity even after frequent scrubbing.
Directions: Surgical Scrub:
1. Remove Jewelry.
2. Wet hands and forearms with water and apply 5 mL (equivalent to the circumference of a golf ball) of scrub.
3. Wash/scrub hands and forearms for 2 minutes paying particular attention to nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Health Care Personnel Handwash:
1. Wet hands with water and apply 2 mL (equivalent to 2 pumps) of scrub.
2. Wash in a vigorous manner.
3. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
Preoperative use on Patients:
1. Apply Surgical Scrub generously (do not dilute).
2. Spread using sterile gauze.
3. Swab for 2 minutes.
4. Wipe excess with sterile gauze.
Active Ingredient(s): 2% Chloroxylenol.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate-20, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5.
Precaution(s): Storage: Store at controlled room temperature.
Caution(s): For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Sold exclusively through veterinarians.
Warning(s): Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact the poison control center immediately.
Vétoquinol USA, VET Solutions brand
Presentation: 12 fl. oz. (355 mL), 16 fl. oz., and 1 gallon.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.