by Terumo Medical
Item #: MD-17372
Ship Weight: 1.0009 lb
3 in stock
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
Terumo Sur-Vet® Hypodermic Syringes
Terumo is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of Hypodermic Syringes and Needles. Terumo pioneered many of today's most important hypodermic features such as ultra clear barrels, Latex-free syringes, and an integrated plunger stop which helps prevent the plunger from being accidentally pulled out. The posi-stop plunger prevents accidental separation, spillage.
Barrel clarity allows quick check for turbidity, air bubbles. Bold scale markings help assure precise measurement of dose.
Terumo's Hypodermic needles use a unique double bevel design and precision manufacturing to provide ultra sharp needles, which translate into greater comfort for the patient. Needles known worldwide for extreme sharpness.
- Clear syringe barrel
- Bold, precise scale markings
- Translucent needle hub for quick observation of flashback
- Packaging is designed for safety and cost efficiency
- Plastic blister package is tamper evident, moisture repellent and puncture resistant for assurance of sterility
- Peel-packs provide waste disposal cost savings versus the bulky plastic tube containers of some other syringes
- Syringes with needles offer maximum patient comfort delivered through ultimate sharpness and smoothness
- Regular Walled Needles are more rigid than thin walled needles and therefore, do not bend as often
3cc Luer Lock Tip Syringe with 25G x 5/8" Thin Wall Needle. Graduations: 0.1cc [3cc total]
Packaging: 100 syringes per box
Manufacturer: Terumo Medical
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.