Item #: MD-17967
Ship Weight: 1.0009 lb
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
HeatMax HotHands Hand Warmers
HotHands Warmers are rectangular shaped single-use air-activated heat packs that provide everyday warmth and are ideal for keeping your hands warm when the temperature gets cold. Provides up to to 10 hours of continuous warmth for the hands. These warmers are easy to use needing no electricity, no microwaving and no messy fuels. When done simply toss the warmer into the garbage as these are made with all natural ingredients so they will not harm the environment.
- All natural ingredients - natural heat
- Air activated, no odor
- Easy to use
HotHands Warmers provide you warmth and freedom to endure cold climate situations. This product is used by professional athletes, outdoor sportsmen, spectators, skiers, construction workers, and by those who want safe, convenient, concentrated warmth. Ideal for tailgating events, outdoor sports, working in the yard, jogging or walking pets, and shopping or commuting to work. The Hand Warmers HH2 are the replacement warmers for the HeatMax Heated Fleece Mittens.
Hothands contain ingredients like iron, activated carbon and water. Once these ingredients come into contact with the oxygen in the air, the ingredients oxidize and produce heat. The combination of ingredients has been specially formulated to ensure a constant and comforting heat for a wide variety of uses.
- Do not open the outer protective package until ready to use.
- Remove the inside pouch from the outer protective package. Shake the pouch to mix and activate contents. Do not open the inside pouch.
- Allow 15 to 30 minutes for the warmer to heat up.
- Place the hand warmer in your pocket or gloves to maximize heat efficiency.
- If heat decreases, expose to air and shake contents.
- After use, dispose of pouch with regular garbage. All natural ingredients will not harm environment.
Contents: Iron powder water, salt, activated charcoal and vermiculite.
Contains three pairs [2 Hand Warmers HH2] per package.
Made in USA
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.