by Bayer HealthCare
Item #: MD-18174
Ship Weight: 0.6195 lb
5 in stock
Dermoscent ATOP 7 Spray
Dermoscent ATOP 7 Spray For Dogs by Bayer is a skin care for pets with itchy or allergy-prone skin. The active ingredients, 100% natural and rigorously selected for their properties and efficacy, soothe skin irritations and help regenerate the epidermis. ATOP 7 Spray acts directly on irritations enabling an immediate penetration. ATOP 7 also leaves an invisible and non-occlusive protective film on treated areas. Tested by veterinarians, ATOP 7 spray is well tolerated for frequent use. It can be used alone or as an adjunctive care to other treatments.
Capparis spinosa extract associated with other natural soothing agents effectively relieves itchiness; essential fatty acids extracted from the Neem seed oil and Hemp seed oil promote skin regeneration by improving skin barrier function; an optimal synergy of essential oils of Cajputi and Melaleuca provides purifying and anti-oxidant activities to combat free radicals.
ATOP 7 Spray moisturizes and nourishes by giving an immediate soothing effect upon first applications.
Innovative Dermo-Cosmetic Care For Dogs & Cats
- Omega 6 & 3 Essential Fatty Acids -- Restores hydrolipidic film on skin maintaining optimal hydration.
- Promotes a Healthy Dermal Ecosystem -- Rebalances dry or oily coat and skin (sebo-regulating).
- Reduces Scales and Dandruff -- Rich in Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) including linoleic acid.
- Improves Skin Barrier Function -- Contains antioxidants and essential oils with anti-inflammatory activity.
- Hydrates and Moisturizes -- Sustains hair growth and diminishes loss outside of seasonal shedding.
- Deodorizing -- Essential oils provide a pleasant scent and help balance natural cutaneous ecosystem thus controlling undesirable odor.
Spray directly on irritated areas of the skin and leave on without rubbing. Apply once to several times a day depending on the intensity of irritation, Shake before use.
• Capparis Spinosa to comfort inflamed skin
• Azadirachta Indica and Cannabis sativa seed oil, which are rich in Essential Fatty Acids, Omega 3 and Omega 6
• Melaleuca Cajuputi and Melaleuca alternifolia to provide antiseptic and antifungal properties against skin inflammation
• Bisabolol and Oryzanol to provide soothing and anti-pruritic properties
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.