Item #: MD-18222
Ship Weight: 0.2 lb
3 in stock
EFFITIX Topical Solution For Dogs
Controls of Fleas, Ticks, Mosquitoes & Lice
EFFITIX Topical Solution for Dogs kills and repels ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes; kills lice and aids in the control of mites; and repels and prevents blood feeding by biting flies. Remains effective for one month even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to rain or sunlight.
- Killing action of fipronil. Used on millions of treated pets.
- Repellency of permethrin. Starts to repel ticks within 10 minutes of treatment to help reduce the chance of disease transmission.
- Rhipicephalus sanguineus
- Dermacentor variabilis
- Amblyomma americanum
- Ixodes scapularis
- Rapid speed of kill for fleas. Within 6 hours€”killed over 90% of fleas. Within 12 hours€”eliminated 99.6% of fleas.1
- Repels and kills mosquitoes, which may be vectors for heartworm disease. Provided an anti-feeding efficacy of more than 77% for 4 weeks (28 days).1
- Long-lasting, dual acaricidal efficacy. Can kill adult ticks and fleas for up to 1 month.
- Kills the parasites that may transmit vector-borne diseases. Controls infestations caused by ticks, fleas, and lice; repels biting flies; and repels and kills mosquitoes.
- Do not use on cats. For use only on dogs 12 weeks old or older.
- Rapid speed of kill for ticks. By 9 days after treatment€”killed at least 98% of 4 species of ticks.1
- Remove one applicator from packaging. Hold applicator upright and remove cap.
- Invert cap and place other end back onto applicator tip. Push cap down to break seal. Remove cap prior to treatment application.
- Part dog€™s hair until skin is visible. Place applicator tip directly against exposed skin.
- For small dogs (12 weeks old or older) and up to 22.9 lbs: Deposit entire contents by squeezing the entire applicator contents onto dog€™s skin, at a single site, between the shoulder blades.
- For medium dogs 23 to 44.9 lbs or large dogs 45 to 88.9 lbs: Apply the product evenly to three spots on the dog€™s back, starting between the shoulder blades and continuing on to second and third spots further down the back.squeezing the applicator until empty.
- For extra large dogs 89 to 132 lbs: Apply the product evenly to four spots on the dog€™s back, starting between the shoulder blades and continuing on down the back with second, third, and fourth spots, squeezing the applicator until empty.
Ensure that EFFITIX Topical Solution for Dogs is not applied superficially on dog€™s hair.
Frequency of Application
Flea, tick, (biting and chewing) lice, and mite infestations can be completely controlled with monthly applications of EFFITIX Topical Solution for Dogs. Biting flies and mosquitoes are repelled by EFFITIX Topical Solution for Dogs.
Fleas: EFFITIX for Dogs can start killing adult fleas within 6 hours and lasts for one month. Apply monthly if your dog has fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis (FAD), or if re-infestation is likely.
Ticks: EFFITIX for Dogs can kill ticks for at least a month. Apply monthly where tick control is consistently needed.
Lice: EFFITIX for Dogs can kill biting and chewing lice for a month or longer. Apply monthly where lice control is consistently needed.
Mites: When applied monthly, EFFITIX Topical Solution for Dogs aids in the control of mites.
Biting flies and Mosquitoes: When applied monthly, EFFITIX for Dogs kills and repels biting flies andmosquitoes for up to 4 weeks (one month). Kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks (one month).
Notes: Wait at least 30 days before re-application of EFFITIX for Dogs. Avoid contact with treated area until dry.
Fibronil . . . 6.01%
Permethrin . . . 44.88%
Inert Ingredients . . . 48.11%
Small Dogs up to 22.9 lbs (1.0 ml per applicator)
Medium Dogs 23 to 44.9 lbs (2.0 ml per applicator)
Large Dogs 45 to 88.9 lbs (4 ml per applicator)
XLarge Dogs 89 to 132 lbs (6 ml per applicator)
Manufacturer: Virbac Animal Health
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.