by PSPC INC (Formerly Pharma Chemie)
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: MD-18466
Ship Weight: 1.7 lb
10+ in stock
PhyCox Max HA Soft Chews For Dogs
Advanced Joint Support Supplement - Hypoallergenic Formula
Phycox Max is formulated for the mature and senior dog as an aid in their general health and well-being. The balanced blend of ingredients have proven to increase mobility in just 30 days. Phycox Max is it's effective support matrix is recommended to support joint mobility and healthy bone structure in dogs. Phycox Max provides enhanced antioxidant protection and Omega-3 Fatty Acids in a palatable soft chew.
Phycox Max offers advanced support over the regular strength Phycox.
- Increased anti-inflammatory activity with greater analgesic effects
- Improved weight loss in aging dogs
- Improved control of blood glucose levels
- Potent antioxidant, immune boosting functions, and auto immunomodulating functions
- Improve urinary tract health
- Improved cardiac function
PhyCox Max Soft Chews are formulated with a synergistic combination of ingredients to help relieve inflammation as part of normal daily activity. Phycox is a naturally derived extract of wild blue-green algae grown in the United States. Blue-green algae are a rich source of phytonutrients including Phycocyanin, a biliprotein that has scientifically demonstrated health benefits. The Phycox patented process produces a highly concentrated source of Phycocyanin, offering strong joint support and relief of discomfort in two ways:
1. Proven Cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) Inhibition €“ Recent studies demonstrate the high concentrations of Phycocyanin found in Phycox specifically inhibit the COX-2 enzyme, blocking the synthesis of inflammatory eicosanoids, the natural mediators of inflammation in the body.
2. Dynamic Antioxidant €“ Phycocyanin has robust free radical scavenging properties. It can help enhance the bodys defense against the degradative effects of free radicals that cause cellular damage and play a role in a host of degenerative conditions in dogs.
Reduces the activity of inflammatory mediators and damaging enzymes that can degrade cartilage.
Turmeric is a natural botanical extract from the roots of the Curcuma longa plant with well-researched health benefits. Due to its ability to inhibit leukotriene biosynthesis and modify prostaglandin production, Turmeric has demonstrated anti-inflammatory and antioxidant capabilities.
MSM provides dietary sulfur that aids in the efficient function of cellular membranes and supports healthy muscles and joints by reducing inflammation.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids:
Omega-3 Fatty Acids help reduce inflammation by altering the production of inflammatory mediators and support joint health by inhibiting enzymes involved in cartilage matrix destruction.
In addition to relieving inflammation, the PhyCox formula offers a joint support matrix for healthy synovial maintenance as well as bone and muscle support. Glucosamine HCl A precursor for glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), essential building blocks of cartilage, glucosamine supports joint health by stimulating GAG production in the extracellular matrix of cartilage. Glucosamine reduces the activity of inflammatory mediators and damaging enzymes that can degrade cartilage. Boron Boron is a mineral required for normal bone metabolism. Boron supplementation increases bone strength and the mineral content of the bone organic matrix. Through its interaction with nutrients such as calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D, Boron improves overall bone metabolism. Creatine Monohydrate A vital amino acid found in skeletal muscle, Creatine plays a role in muscular energy and may have value in improving muscle strength, making pets feel more energetic. Antioxidants In addition to potent protection from oxidative damage offered by Phycocyanin, Turmeric and other key ingredients.
The PhyCox Max formula also contains a special blend of antioxidants to inhibit the destructive activey of free radicals.
- Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Citrus Bioflavonoids
- Grape Seed Extract
Active Ingredients per Soft Chew:
- Glucosamine HCI :: 450 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane [MSM] :: 400 mg
- Flaxseed Oil :: 400 mg
- Creatine Monohydrate :: 250 mg
- Proprietary blend of Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Calcium Phosphate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Grape Seed Extract, Manganese Sulfate, and Zinc Sulfate :: 150 mg
- Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) :: 25 IU
- Green Tea Extract :: 50 mg
- Gymnema Sylvestre :: 50 mg
- Cinnamon :: 50 mg
- Cranberry Extract :: 10 mg
- Tumeric :: 50 mg
- Phycox :: 90 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid :: 9 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid :: 6 mg
- Co-Q-10 :: 5 mg
- Arthrospira Platensis Extract :: 2 mg
- Chromioum Picolinate :: 50 mcg
- Boron :: 100 mcg
Selenium :: 10 mcg
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Magnesium Stearate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Concentrates, Sucrose.
Directions for Use:
Initial Administration: (4 to 6 week period)
5-15 lbs... ½ chew daily
16-30 lbs... 1 chew daily
31-60 lbs... 2 chews daily
61-100 lbs... 4 chews daily
Over 100 lbs... 5 chews daily
5-15 lbs... ½ chew every other day
16-30 lbs... ½ chew daily
31-60 lbs... 1 chew daily
61-100 lbs... 2 chews daily
Over 100 lbs... 2½ chews daily
Store at room temperature.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.