by Butler Schein
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: MD-19049
Ship Weight: 5.12 lb
S3 Premium Soft Chews For Dogs
Supports Joint Mobility, General Wellness, Healthy Skin & Coat
Henry Schein S3 Premium Soft Chews is an advanced joint health and synovial support supplement combining Glucosamine, MSM, Creatine, Hyaluronic Acid, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Antioxidants, Vitamins and Minerals in a highly palatable soft chew. Contains VitaBerry Hi ORAC Fruit Blend, a source of natural antioxidants that promotes cardiovascular, mental and vision health.
- BiovaPlex - derived from eggshell membrane has beneficial nutrients for greater joint mobility and a lustrous coat
- VitaBerry Hi ORAC Fruit Blend - a source of natural antioxidants that promotes general wellness (cardiovascular, mental and vision)
- Hyaluronic Acid - helps in joint lubrication and collagen production
- Glycoaminoglycans (GAGS) and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) - building blocks of cartilage and joint fluid
- Creatine - supports increased energy levels
- Vitamins and Essential Fatty Acids - support overall joint health
5 to 30 lbs - 1/2 chew daily
31 to 60 lbs - 1 chews daily
61 to 100 lbs - 2 chews daily
Over 100 lbs - 2 1/2 chews daily
Dosage should be doubled during the initial period of 4 to 6 weeks.
Can be given during or after meal time.
Active Ingredients [per 1 soft chew]:
Glucosamine HCI . . . 500 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane [MSM] . . . 500 mg
Creatine Monohydrate . . . 250 mg
Perna Canaliculus . . . 150 mg
BiovaPlex . . . 25 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid [EPA] . . . 9 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid [DHA] . . . 6 mg
Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E] . . . Not less than 25 IU
Ascorbic Acid [Vitamin C] . . . Not less than 5 mg
VitaBerry HI ORAC Fruit Blend . . . 2.5 mg
Hyaluronic Acid . . . 2.5 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid, Calcium Phosphate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Grape Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Lecithin, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Natural Liver Flavor, Selenium, Silicon Dioxide, Sucrose, Whey, Zinc Sulfate.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.