by Montana Woodworks
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: MWW-MWACCCABRHLZBEAR
Ship Weight: 40.0 lb
10+ in stock
This multipurpose accent cabinet from Montana Woodworks features two fully adjustable shelves in a storage area the measures 23 inches high, 19 inches wide and 10 inches deep. Shelves adjust in 1.25 inch increments and are held in place by brass hardware. This item features a right hinged, raised panel door featuring a rustic themed, laser engraved bear design. Constructed using solid, American grown genuine lodge pole pine that is skip peeled by hand using old-fashioned draw knives, this charming heirloom quality cabinet will last for generations. Comes fully assembled. This item is sold "ready to finish" i.e., it is ready for the purchaser to paint, stain or stain and lacquer to match existing decor. Hand crafted in Montana U.S.A. using genuine lodge pole pine!Specifications
- Finish Specification: Ready to Finish
- Rustic Themed, Laser Engraved Bear Motif. Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives.
- Heirloom Quality
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Solid Wood, Edge Glued Panels
- Product Dimension: D 13 X W 24 X H 31 In.
- Product Weight: 37 lbs.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.