by Montana Woodworks
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: MWW-MWGCACCCABRHLZBEAR
Ship Weight: 40.0 lb
10+ in stock
This multipurpose accent cabinet from Montana Woodworks features two fully adjustable shelves in a storage area the measures 23 inches high, 19 inches wide and 10 inches deep. Shelves adjust in 1.25 inch increments and are held in place by brass hardware. This item features a right hinged, raised panel door featuring a rustic themed, laser engraved bear design. The Glacier Country Collection features a truly unique finish reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. Craftsmen remove the outer bark using old-fashioned draw knives while leaving the inner cambium layer intact for increased texture and contrast. The process is completed in a professional eight step process that applies stain and lacquer for a durable, low maintenance finish. Dark, rich hues and tones provide an extraordinary appearance. Comes fully assembled. Hand crafted in Montana U.S.A. using genuine lodge pole pine!Specifications
- Finish Specification: Stained & Lacquered
- Rustic Themed, Laser Engraved Bear Motif. Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Unique, one-of-a-kind Glacier Country style.
- Heirloom Quality
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Solid Wood, Edge Glued Panels
- Product Dimension: D 13 X W 24 X H 31 In.
- Product Weight: 37 lbs.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.