by Montana Woodworks
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: MWW-MWHCACCCABRH
Ship Weight: 40.0 lb
10+ in stock
This multipurpose accent cabinet from Montana Woodworks features two fully adjustable shelves in a storage area the measures 23 inches high, 19 inches wide and 10 inches deep. Shelves adjust in 1.25 inch increments and are held in place by brass hardware. This item features a right hinged, raised panel door. Handcrafted in the mountains of Montana using solid, American grown wood, the artisans rough saw all the timbers and accessory trim pieces for a look uniquely reminiscent of the timber-framed homes once found on the American frontier. Comes fully assembled. This item is sold "ready to finish" i.e., it is ready for the purchaser to paint, stain or stain and lacquer to match existing decor. Hand crafted in Montana U.S.A. using genuine lodge pole pine!Specifications
- Finish Specification: Ready to Finish
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Timbers and Trim Pieces are Sawn Square for Rustic Timber Frame / Barn wood Design Appearance
- Heirloom Quality
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Solid Wood, Edge Glued Panels
- Product Dimension: D 13 X W 24 X H 31 In.
- Product Weight: 37 lbs.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.