by Montana Woodworks
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: MWW-MWMAGVLZPINE
Ship Weight: 17.0 lb
10+ in stock
This sturdy and attractive magazine rack from Montana Woodworks features a center divider and a unique log carrying handle. The side panel has a rustic themed, laser engraved pine motif. It is constructed using solid, American grown genuine lodge pole pine that is skip peeled by hand using old-fashioned draw knives. This charming heirloom quality item will last for generations. Comes fully assembled. This item comes with a factory applied, premium grade semi-gloss clear lacquer finish. Comes fully assembled. Hand crafted in Montana U.S.A. using genuine lodge pole pine!Specifications
- Finish Specification: Lacquered
- Rustic Themed, Laser Engraved Pine Tree Motif. Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives.
- Heirloom Quality
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Solid Wood, Edge Glued Panels
- Product Dimension: D 18 X W 14 X H 16 In.
- Product Weight: 15 lbs.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.