by Coastline Global Inc
Item #: PSU-K4D-OTC
Ship Weight: 1.0 lb
2 in stock
Each kit includes our unique telescopic pole, disposable collection cup with lid, a pipette and vial, and two identical testing strips which detect the four most common conditions in household pets include High Glucose, Kidney Conditions (Protein), Urinary Tract Infection (pH), and Blood in the urine. CheckUp is ideal for regular monitoring of pets with chronic conditions as required by a vet, or simply to check up in between annual visits to ensure your dog is healthy year round. Checking is caring, so CheckUp!
Instructions: Simply screw the ring into the end of the telescopic pole. Place the cup inside the ring at the end of the pole Catch up sample of urine in the cup while your dog is urinating. Seal the cup with the lid and bring home to test Using the pipette, fill the vial to 3/4 capacity. Dip the testing strip for 2 seconds, and read results according to instructions on the card included in the kit. We recommend having a clock on hand and a pen, so you can circle the color present at exactly 30 and 60 seconds respectively for each parameter.
- Kit includes: 1 telescopic pole with attached ring, one collection cup with lid, 1 pipette and vial set, and 1 foil pouch with 2 identical testing strips
- Quick, easy, simple, do it yourself. Provides a window into pets health in-between routine vet visits
- All inclusive kit with urine collection method and strips which detect the four most common conditions in pets - Diabetes, Kidney Condition, UTI, Blood in the urine
- Allows pet owners to monitor aging, overweight, and pets with chronic conditions that require frequent collection as recommended by a vet.
- Lab validated and vet approved
- Product Dimensions: L 4.5 X W 3.7 X H 3.5 In.
- Item Weight: 0.2 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.