by K&H Pet Products
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PSU-KH4034
Ship Weight: 20.999 lb
10+ in stock
Its two layers of orthopedic foam are so thick and supportive that even the largest dogs will not ?bottom out.? The unique dual thermostat maintains an even surface temperature of 12?15 degrees above ambient air temperature, to your pet's normal body temperature when in use. All K&H heated beds and pads feature dual thermostats and are designed to warm to your pet's normal body temperature when he/she lies on the pad. When your pet is not on the pad, the heat will dissipate into the air and the surface temperature will vary according to the ambient air temperature.
All K&H heated products are thermostatically controlled to heat to 102° F, regardless of the size. Dual thermostat simply means there are two internal thermostats that will keep the surface of the bed at 10-15° F above ambient air temperature when your pet is not on the bed. When your pet lies on the bed, it will warm to about 102° F.
- Two layers of orthopedic foam, so thick even the largest dogs will not bottom out.
- Recommended for indoor (household) use
- Dual thermostatically controlled to warm to your pet's natural body temperature when in use
- Removable heater for washing
- MET Listed
- Product Dimensions: L 28 X W 20 X H 6 In.
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Item Finish: Chocolate / Coral
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.