FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PSU-MMRRSYS
Ship Weight: 6.2192 lb
Dogs repeat behaviors that are rewarded. By rewarding desired behaviors, the system can be an invaluable tool in helping redirect a dogs focus away from barking at the door, jumping on guests, and begging at the table. The system can also be used to train behaviors ranging from down/stay to coming when called and specialty skills such as contacts, place and go-outs.
The MannersMinder system was created by Dr. Sophia Yin, Veterinarian, applied animal behaviorist and world renowned expert on barking and on positive reinforcement training protocols for dogs. Dr. Yin is also the author of one book "How to Behave So Your Dog Behaves," and a groundbreaking textbook and DVD featuring 1600 photos, "Low Stress Handling, Restraint and Behavior Modification of Dogs and Cats." She runs a behavior website and blog.
A DVD and Illustrated Training Guide are included. Simple step-by-step 4 week program, plus tips, troubleshooting, and great practical advice from Dr. Sophia Yin. The ground-breaking section How Fido Learns covers motivation, the scientific basics on how and why positive reinforcement works, and shaping. It teaches you how best to teach your dog.
Theres almost no end to what you can do with MannersMinder!Around the House:
- Quiet down-stay for use whenever you want it
- Owners meal time, guests at door, kids naptime, around other animals, etc.
- Calm, controlled sit whenever your dog wants something
- Enthusiastic and reliable come
- Stress-free crate training
- Fun indoor or outdoor exercise with go to target
- Unique tricks such as spin, twist, somersault, etc.
- Go outs
- Directional retrieves
- Fast drop on recall
- Down-stay both in and out of sight
- Control and focus at the start line
- Teeter, Dog Walk, Weave Poles
- Down-stay on the pause table
- Improve speed on all equipment
- Train dogs to down-stay under tables, in vehilces, etc
- Separation anxiety
- Barking at the door or window
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.