Item #: PSU-Z-00052
Ship Weight: 2.9983 lb
10+ in stock
Give your dog something to wag about with Power Bones. Power Bones were the first Zuke’s treat created back in 1995 and are still the perfect treat to keep your pooch energized and ready for adventure. No need to worry about your four-legged running partner giving up before you do, feed him Power Bones and keep the fun going.
Nutritional facts per treat: Calories 20.75, Crude Protein 12% min, Crude Fat 7% min, Crude Fiber 3% max and Moisture 30% max.
Feeding instructions: Be sure your dog has the energy to keep the adventure going, and feed Power Bones before, during, or after periods of increased activity and exercise. For periods of very strenuous activity Zuke’s recommend frequent feeding of Power Bones to help keep energy levels high.
Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Ground Oats, Ground Barley, Ground Rice, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerine, Gelatin, Apples, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Cherries, Salt, Lecithin, Coconut Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Mixed Tocopherols.
- Fast-burning carbohydrates from healthy fruits and vegetables: easy to digest for quick energy
- Slow-burning coconut oil and oats: for sustained energy before, during and after exercise
- Nutrient-rich rosemary and turmeric: powerful sources of antioxidants
- Wholefood ingredients: nutrients from food - no artificial colors, flavors or added animal fat
- Product Dimensions: L 7.75 X W 6.25 X H 1.75 In.
- Shipping Weight: 0.38 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.